WSO2Con Barcelona agenda is now live including the Cloud track near and dear to my heart. Here’s a quick overview of what to expect:
- Cloud Strategy – track keynote – we will go through all things cloud with WSO2 technology: our work with Apache Stratos, private cloud, dedicated cloud, and our shared public cloud services,
- Still to-be-announced session on IaaS platforms and how we work with them,
- Apache Stratos Roadmap and Strategy – Apache Stratos is a community project to which we are one of the key contributors and which we at WSO2 are using a lot internally for our own products and services,
- WSO2 Private PaaS – the private PaaS platform that we built on top of Apache Stratos,
- App Factory – our DevOps PaaS that integrates all aspects of application and API development and hosting: from specs and task/issue tracking, to code repository, resource provisioning and management, application lifecycle management (ALM), and production hosting,
- Public Cloud – we will be for the first time publicly promoting the shared public cloud platform that we are developing for application and API development, management and hosting,
- How we built WSO2 cloud – our cloud team sharing details of our own cloud design: how we used WSO2 products to assemble and run our public shared cloud – a great source if information if you are considering doing something similar internally or for your clients,
- Getting more 9s from your cloud operations – the Operations side of how we run our cloud and ensure its high availability,
- Buyers guide to all things cloud – we will summarize all things cloud on the market today, and perhaps also have customers share their experience in building their own clouds.
Besides the Cloud track, there will also be tracks on Integration, API Management, Application Development, Big Data, Security, Mobile, IT Strategy, and Partner track, plus detailed pre-conference workshops, meetings with the key members of the WSO2 team and much more.
See full agenda here.
Early bird registration is still available.