In case you have not noticed, most of our PowerShell blogging activity moved from this blog to Adam’s. :)
If you are not yet following Adam – you should bookmark his blog and subscribe to his RSS feed right away. He is now Quest’s key PowerShell expert!
Here are just a few posts he did last month:
- ‘PowerShell 3.0 Firstlook’ book now available for pre-orders,
- Managing Virtual PC with PowerShell,
- PowerShell conferences and events of H1 2012,
- PowerShell CIM Associations,
- Generating Workflow Activities from Cmdlets,
- Design principles, guidelines, best practices for PowerShell modules / snapins.
There are just tons of great content in Adam’s PowerShell blog, and he is the author of PowerShell add-on for Visual Studio, and PowerShell / PowerGUI task bar QuickConsole – so definitely keep an eye on his updates!