Want to learn more about the next version of PowerShell? Come to Frankfurt October 17 & 18 for the first European PowerShell Deep Dive!
There will be a few sessions in the agenda specifically covering what’s new in PowerShell 3.0, including but not limited to these sessions:
- This will be the main topic of the keynote which Kenneth Hansen (Principal Program Manager in charge of PowerShell) will deliver kicking off the conference.
- I will be covering both PowerShell v2 and PowerShell v3 in my session on PowerShell Jobs.
- Jason Shirk will inevitably get there with his talk on the Evolution of the PowerShell Language
And there will be PowerShell v3 tables at the Script Party – so you can kick the tires and ask the questions without having to install PowerShell v3 yourself.
It’s not too late to sign up for the October 17 & 18 Deep Dive:
- Go to the TEC registration page
- Create an account. You need to do this again for TEC Europe, even if you attended TEC USA earlier this year.
- Enter registration code: ATGNJR6E
- Select “PowerShell Deep Dive” for the “Which conference do you plan to attend” question.