Here’s recording, slides and scripts from one of my favorite talks of TEC US 2011 PowerShell Deep Dive – Bruce Payette’s “Why Does it Work that Way? Inside the PowerShell Runtime”
This session was recorded live at The Experts Conference.
PowerShell is a unique environment, combining features from shell, scripting and object-oriented programming languages. In this session recorded at The Experts Conference 2011 PowerShell Deep Dive, Bruce Payette explores some of the trade-offs and design decisions that were made in order to produce a workable system.
- Bruce’s slides: Slides-TEC-2011-Bruce-Payette-Inside-PowerShell-Runtine
- Demo scripts: Scripts-TEC-2011-Bruce-Payette-Inside-Powershell-Runtime
This is a live recording from US TEC 2011 PowerShell Deep Dive conference. TEC Europe is just around the corner – October 17-19th, 2011 in Frankfurt. Register today to get a discount.
- Deep Dive video: Integrating Powershell with Legacy Environments – Sean Kearney
- Deep Dive video: PowerShell Modules – Dan Harman
- Deep Dive video: Constrained PowerShell Endpoints – Aleksandar Nikolic