Manage them with PowerShell and PowerGUI!
Just download Adam’s HP Virtual Connect Management powerpack here, and you will be able to:
- Configure Networks, uplink sets and server profiles
- Create, edit and delete users
- Configure LDAP settings for authentication
- View and edit SNMP settings
- View and configure uplink ports and check statistics
- Power on & off servers
- View system log
And much more. All from a convenient rich client (or your PowerShell scripts)!
Another enterprise systems joins the PowerShell realms. Another case of the jug filling drop by drop. 😉
Download Adam’s HP Virtual Connect Management powerpack here and leave there comments so Adam knows what you think!