With this add-on you can:
- Digitally sign any signable PowerShell file
- Test the signature on any signed PowerShell file and view its details
- Select a default script signing certificate from a list of valid code signing certificates
- Automatically save files when you sign them
- Configure which certificates to include in the signatures that are applied to files you sign
- Optionally specify a timestamp server to be used when signing your files (recommended)
Read more about PowerGUI Script Editor add-ons in Kirk’s blog here.
You can download the add-on here, unzip it in the modules folder (our add-ons are just PowerShell modules!) and then select it in the File / PowerShell Libraries menu.