We have just posted the latest release of our PowerShell admin console/script IDE suite – PowerGUI 1.5.2.
Our key focus in this release has been on performance and stability improvements. Some highlights include:
- We added 3 new languages (Chinese, Greek, and Polish).
- [Admin console] The grid performance has been significantly improved so simple nodes like Process or Services take 1-2 seconds to load.
- [Admin console] You can now assign icons to any nodes/links/actions: in the properties dialog box simply click the Icon picture and browse to the ico file.
- [Admin console] Fixed a lot of the grid issues: handling of $null properties, multivalued properties, PSCustomObject properties, etc.
- [Admin console] Node deletes now have a confirm dialog box.😉
- [Editor] Significantly improved highlighting performance for large scripts (1000-2000 lines of code).
- [Debugger] Fixed some compatibility issues with Microsoft’s current v2 builds.
- Multiple bugfixes for the issues reported by the online community.
As usual, autoupdate will be turned on in a week or so. So if you want the latest build now – go get it here!