The original release of PowerGUI 1.0.12 we had on Nov 20 had a few issues which got pretty quickly identified and reported by the PowerGUI community. We have created a patch fixing these issues (build 220.127.116.11) and uploaded it to the PowerGUI downloads page last Friday.
This is the list of issues which are fixed by the patch:
- CTP v2 compatibility.
- Debugger not recognizing the “else” statement not preceded by a curly bracket.
- Missing descriptions in parameter intellisense.
- Cursor position not displayed in the status bar.
- Slow initial debugger start up.
- Control reference in print out headers.
Those of you still on 1.0.11 and earlier (and connected to the internet) should get autoupgrade notifications and download this build.
If you have already installed the original 1.0.12 drop and would like to update it to this patch you need to download it manually, uninstall the original 1.0.12 from the Control Panel, and install the patch instead (your setting and customizations will be preserved.)