PowerShell is great for automated software testing. We all know that and some of us even have some experience doing that. However, wouldn’t it be great to have a UI console to manage and run the individual test scripts?
Now you have one!
This PowerGUI-based console allows you to:
- Run selected/all/based on criteria test scripts.
- See results, last run time, modification time, error messages.
- Filter and sort by any of the aforementioned properties.
- Add new test scripts.
- Edit test scripts.
- Copy test scripts to serve as models for new scripts.
- Delete scripts.
- Produce reports.
- Schedule tests for regular automated runs.
Enjoy and let me know if you have any feedback/feature requests!