I am happy to announce that we have released the next update to PowerGUI – version 1.0.9.
It took us a month (which for PowerGUI is a lot – we used to have new releases once every 2-3 weeks before), but hopefully you will find it worth the wait.
The new features include:
- Rich editor for PowerShell scripts.
- Support for string parameters with spaces (PowerGUI automatically adds quotes when generating PowerShell code.)
- Automated PowerGUI configuration backup (so you can easily roll back to the last good known configuration.)
- Automated configuration save on each tree/link/action edit.
- Improved Export dialog box with ability to type in pack description and specify sysrtem requirements.
- Imporoved Import dialog which shows those.
- Update Exchange 2007 management pack.
- Updated local system pack with native PowerShell providers support.
- Smart controls for script actions.
- Drag-and-drop in navigation tree.
- Configurable debug logging.
- Ability to override type association for links and actions.
- Multiple other features and bugfixes.
As usual, the new version is available from the PowerGUI downloads page.